We are currently seeking a fearless, curios and inspiring Executive, Digital Transformation & Growth, to join us in Helsinki. We believe that success in business starts with awesome people, carefully hand-picked projects and crafting a work environment that inspires brilliant, meaningful work.
As a Executive, Digital Transformation & Growth, your role is to bring in groundbreaking, innovative projects by establishing new relationships with potential clients as well as expanding existing client relationships. You get inspired making big deals with top 100 companies in Finland and creating top-notch solutions. Our clients are CXOs, and other high level R&D, IT, product management, development and marketing executives at large corporations. Currently we are making miracles with customers especially in retail, software, telecommunications, consumer electronics, aerospace, automotive and mobile technology, just to mention a few. Our Design and Delivery team will support you with industry insights, proposal creation, scoping and qualifying opportunities.
- 10+ years Director/VP level Sales / Business Development experience. Experience in solution selling and consulting is considered a plus as well as being passionate about digital services, awesome design and solving business challenges
- Demonstrated ability to independently generate new business and manage high quality sales process, close deals and build strong relationships in existing large accounts
- Ability to analyze client’s business, products, needs, budgeting cycles and organizational structure and act upon that information to generate new ideas, projects and revenue
- Experience in presenting to C-level executives and solid negotiation skills
- Hunger for expanding your existing, vast network of relevant business contacts in the CXO level
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills; excellent verbal and written skills also in English
- Flat hierarchy, inspiring culture, highly skilled people and professional freedom to make your career to the next level by following your professional passions
- Possibility to develop your career in a rapidly growing, international and inspiring business environment and an unique opportunity to be part of the Idean growth story
- Gain competitive compensation and possibility to skyrocketing your career from delivering measurable results
We hope to get your application as soon as possible, at the very latest on Wednesday 22th February 2017. Please apply via www.mercuriurval.fi (ref. FI-10215) by uploading your application and CV in English. For further information about the position, please call Anni Saarinen, Consultant at Mercuri Urval, +358 40 710 8656.
Idean is a global design & strategy firm focused on delivering valuable customer experiences through user research, digital design, and front-end development. We combine our Scandinavian design heritage with Silicon Valley tech expertise to provide our clients with a comprehensive perspective on digital design and customer experience. Since 1999, we have delivered over 4000 design projects for customers around the world. We currently have 170+ employees across studios in Palo Alto, San Francisco, Los Angeles, New York, Austin, Helsinki, and Berlin.