We need a Marketing Superhero. Challenge yourself and become the Head Of Marketing to lead Fluido’s Nordic marketing activities.
If you feel that you are a bright-minded, analytical and creative individual with business insight and leadership abilities, you have the right capabilities for success with us. You will lead the marketing in Finland, Sweden, Denmark and Norway. You will be responsible for creating and implementing marketing strategy for Fluido. Brand management, digital marketing and channels as well as content marketing will also keep you busy in this position.
Your target is to help Fluido to growth its position as the leading provider of customer relationship centric related solutions in the Nordic countries. You will work in close co-operation with people across our company to build and implement the marketing strategy. You will be in charge of creating and nurturing our business leads together with our sales team.
Besides making operative things happen, you thrive to stay a couple of steps ahead of the existing marketing paradigms in the SaaS industry – and maybe even disrupt them with your fresh ideas. You have a growth hacker-attitude combined with the ability to steer the wheel of daily operations as well as plan for the future. You will be based in Espoo or Stockholm and report to the CEO.
You don’t need to be an Unicorn, but we appreciate you to have:
- customer oriented mindset and a proven track-record of success in demanding B2B marketing roles
- executed Inbound Marketing Strategies in B2B environment with a Marketing Automation software
- ability to create marketing assets such as blog posts, videos, case studies, and helpful guides on monthly basis with the help of our experts.
- excellent verbal communication and presentation skills to large audiences, also in English. Swedish and/or Finnish is a plus
- a drive for high performance and getting things done
- proven success at developing and implementing digital and social media strategies for B2B channel
- the full stack of fresh marketing tools and techniques to make the magic happen
Being a part of our crew, you have an unique opportunity to:
- take a seat in the cockpit of a skyrocketing SaaS growth company and an opportunity to be part of Fluido’s growth story
- join in an open, fast and innovative work environment full of ambitious and skilled people
- develop your career in a rapidly growing, international and innovative business environment
- gain competitive compensation and respect, reputation and honor from delivering measurable results
We hope to get your application as soon as possible, at the very latest on Thursday 24th of November 2016. Please apply as through www.mercuriurval.fi (reference number: FI-09937) and upload your application and CV in English. For further information about the position, please call Anni Saarinen, Consultant, Mercuri Urval, +358 40 710 8656.
Fluido is the leading Salesforce partner in the Nordics. We help you transform how you engage with customers, partners and even employees. We make sense of your data and provide you with the clarity and insight that every customer moment deserves. With us, you can get certified consulting, development, integration and training services within the Salesforce ecosystem.