Kaukomarkkinat is a subsidiary of Aspo Plc and resulting from new strategy formulation Kaukomarkkinat will excel increasingly in designing and shaping solutions for mobile knowledge professionals to improve their productivity and increase job satisfaction. Digitalization is changing the ways of working, and it is essential to combine professional needs with IT. Customers of Kaukomarkkinat will differentiate with superior cost efficiency and customer experience derived from solutions which Kaukomarkkinat can deliver for their bespoke needs.
Solution Architects / Designers
As a Solution Architect / Designer you provide the vital link in solutions between the business and the technologies according to our new corporate strategy.
– Design of the solution and manage the functional specifications and user experience to meet customer needs
– Work together with solutions sales to identify and scope business opportunities
– Create and document solution architecture proposals
– Promote project frameworks, methodologies and procedures
– Project and partner management
– Track the latest architecture, technology, solutions and industry trends
What we’re looking for:
– A minimum of three years relevant working experience in consultancy, solution designing and development system architecture or project delivery in ICT projects
– Analytical and business-oriented mindset
– Enthusiastic about new technologies
– Good team working skills
– Proactive and independent way of working
– Good presentation and communications skills
Moreover, you have at least a Bachelor’s level degree and excellent oral and written skills in Finnish and English.
– Inspiring and versatile projects and tasks in energetic work environment
– Opportunity to develop new solutions and to work with the latest technologies
– Competitive salary and good benefits
Please apply for the position as soon as possible with your CV via www.experis.fi. Interviews will be started during the application time. The last day to apply is the 25th of January in 2016. For further information please contact Recruitment Consultant Johanna Tamminen +358405413155 or firstname.lastname@example.org